- Single limb immobilization model for bone loss from unloading
By: Friedman, Michael; Zhang, Yue; Wayne, Jennifer; Farber, Charles; Donahue, Henry J
Journal of Biomechanics Volume: 83 Pages: 181-189 Published: Jan 2019
- Cell sensing and response to micro- and nanostructured surfaces produced by chemical and topographic patterning
By: Lim, Jung Yul; Donahue, Henry J.
Tissue Engineering Volume: 13 Issue: 8 Pages: 1879-1891 Published: Aug 2007
- Enhanced Osteoclastic Resorption and Responsiveness to Mechanical Load in Gap Junction Deficient Bone
By: Zhang, Yue; Paul, Emmanuel M.; Sathyendra, Vikram; Donahue HJ
PLoS One Volume: 6 Issue: 8 Article Number: e23516 Published: Aug 29 2011
- Connexin 43 Deficiency Attenuates Loss of Trabecular Bone and Prevents Suppression of Cortical Bone Formation During Unloading
By: Lloyd, Shane A.; Lewis, Gregory S.; Zhang, Yue; Donahue HJ
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume: 27 Issue: 11 Pages: 2359-2372 Published: Nov 2012
- Optimizing the Osteogenic Potential of Adult Stem Cells for Skeletal Regeneration
By: Lim, Jung Yul; Loiselle, Alayna E.; Lee, Jeong Soon; Donahue HJ
Journal of Orthopedic Research Volume: 29 Issue: 11 Pages: 1627-1633 Published: Nov 2011
- Shifting Paradigms on the Role of Connexin43 in the Skeletal Response to Mechanical Load
By: Lloyd, Shane A.; Loiselle, Alayna E.; Zhang, Yue; Donahue HJ
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research Volume: 29 Issue: 2 Pages: 275-286 Published: Feb 2014
- Mechanical Loading Attenuates Radiation-Induced Bone Loss in Bone Marrow Transplanted Mice.
Govey PM, Zhang Y, Donahue HJ.
PLoS One. 2016 Dec 9;11(12):e0167673. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0167673. eCollection 2016. Published: Dec 2016
- Hydroxyapatite Particle Density Regulates Osteoblastic Differentiation Through B-catenin Translocation
Govey PM, Kawasawa YI, Donahue HJ.
Journal of Biomechanics 2015 Dec 16;48(16):4327-32. doi: 10.1016/j.jbiomech.2015.10.045. Epub 2015 Published: Dec 2015
Additional Publications can be found here.